Tuesday, May 4, 2010

There is a Sub Today...


in the class that I'm interning (I use that term very loosely) in and that indefinitely means that despite how little work gets accomplished in this class, even less will get done today. So far he has decided to take attendance, sit and talk about his life with the students, and that's as much as I think will get checked off the list. I managed to get the class to do their warm-up and some of them are doing book work (which is surprising, but great).

Seniors have their finals this week and many of them need this class to graduate. I might hold a review today, but I really don't know that much about environmental science.

On another note, I hope I have a whiteboard in my future class cause chalk is messy. Also, I hope that I will never need a sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment