Friday, February 10, 2012

ESOL, SPED, Math, Science...

Oh, and I teach World History, too:


Student: "I don't consider myself black, because I don't have any baby daddy issues. I'm African. Asian people don't either."

Me: "Oh, that's because we get beaten back at home."

Student: "You guys get beat?!"

Me: "Have you never heard of North Korea?"

Student: "They beat people there?!"

Other student: "(jokingly) Haha, yeah, they send you to concentration camps!"

Me: "Yeah, they do."

Students: "THERE ARE CONCENTRATION CAMPS?! ISN'T THAT ILLEGAL?!"

Me: "...not in North Korea...?"

Student: "Well, I'm going to visit North Korea, then!"

Me: "You can't go there... They don't let foreigners in."

Students: "WHAT?! How they gonna tell me I can't go there?! I would bomb them."


Oh, just an average day in Pre-Calculus on a Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment