Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"DCTF, why must you be so good to me?!"

Just decided to formally withdraw from DCTF. (A big step for me in making it for real.) Went to check my mail and they sent me a mug.

Maybe it shouldn't, but it's making me want to reinstate my application and enroll. They seem so nice and could probably be very supportive during the fellowship. Decisions, decisions...


Okay, so I was shaking my mug and lo and behold - DCTF also sent me a key chain, pen, highlighter, and a magnet. DCTF, why must you be so good to me?!/DCPS, why must you scare me off from enrolling?!

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you decide, I hope you keep up the blog. I'll be interested to read. My brief experience with DCPS suggests that nobody should start teaching in a system like that, ESPECIALLY if you're interested in making a career out of teaching (I'm not sure if that's the case for you). But - you get to decide. I wish you luck either way.

    ReplyDelete